10/7/09

Foreign Food/BOM night!

Hey guys! Tomorrow is our Foreign Food/BOM night. I have a list of foods that people signed up to bring:

Mireya: Everything Mexican :P
Shelbie and I: Lettuce wraps, China
Taylor/Tayler: Crepes, France (?)
Hunter/Brooke: Fettechini Alfredo
Cloe: Curry, Japan
Sarah: ?, France
Becca: Chicken Coconut Kurma, India (maybe)
Lacey: Spain?
Abbie: Thai Peanut Noodles, Thailand
Sydnee: English Chips, England
Lisa: Curry, India
Amy: Samosa, South Africa
Kati Briggs: Microwave Pizza, American
Gammons: Pancit Bihon, Phillipines, or cake.

If you don't know what to make, try googling foreign recipes.. One site I found was http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=foreign
and I'm sure there's a million more out there. Or, you can tag team with someone else. Call me if you need anything!! (8013199122)

1 comment:

[love, kati] said...

uhm.. if you want the creepy movie we filmed, it is on facebook. :) beware. it really is a scary one. i know how to post it directly to the blog, if you want me to, let me know.