8/28/09

Date Night for the Laurels - August 26

For our Laurel class activity on Wednesday we all asked dates and went up the canyon for dinner and a treat! Other than I wish we would have had more time up there- we had a good time. I tried to get pics of everyone, but my handsome little distraction kept me from doing so. Sorry. Here are the pics I did get! "Kati, where is your jacket?"
"My two cute dates!"
Lea, Mireya, Taylor, Amy, and Kyle. Looks like trouble.
Ryan, Syd, .... Rachel and Avery
Enjoying those calzones!
Our little fire pit and picnic area. We were up AF Canyon just before Tibblefork.
Warner! The cutest date (distraction) up there!
Micheal, Kyle, and Avery
Mireya - she came stag and we are so glad she did!
Thanks for cooking my dinner, sweetie!
Calzones cooking in the fire pit.
Sydnee & Ryan...Cole & Kati
The 3 musketeers and their dates!
Tayler & Kyle...Taylor & Jared... Rachel and Avery
** Must note that this was Taylor's first date! Major props to you for inviting your entire Laurel class and YW leaders on your first date! Hope it was a good first date! Glad you're a Laurel now , Taylor!
Cassie & Austin
FYI - Don't rely on them to give followable directions. Do rely on them to get a fire started!

Amy & Taylor ... Lexi & Michael
Shae & Brandi
*I think Shae was too nervous to bring Drew for fear I would say something out of line to him. Ha Ha Brandi ,we are glad YOU came though. You're welcome anytime.

I also want to give props to Sis. Linda for driving us up there. I do mean UP there. lol Kristen, Lisa, and Shelbie we missed you! Wish you could have been there! Travis, sorry I didn't get a pic with you and your gorgeous date!

2 comments:

[love, kati] said...

to answer your question.. it wasn't that cold. :) i am trying to petition winter by not wearing one for as long as i can. oh, and by the way.. i kinda got a new blog. just so you know, that i am not posting on that old one anymore! thanks so much for this activity, it was so much fun!

Tayler said...

Oh and Lexi's date is Michael Sterling :) just to let you know. It was a fun activity thanks!